Saturday 28 March 2015

The Apartment @ The Curve

A typical day out with my family 
and we decided to have lunch at The Apartment.
This isn't our first time here, btw.


I decided to order their BLT guacamole sandwich
with their lemonade and I was pretty happy with my lunch.
Everything was just right.


Nikki ordered roasted chicken sandwich and she didn't liked it at all.
I didn't try it to find out why, because I was full from finishing my own meal.
I'm sorry for suggesting you this.


Mum had their ayam percik and when it arrived, 
everyone just stared at the rice.
Mum said it was good, maybe because she was hungry.
She liked the coconut milk sauce (the orange one) served with it though.
And the red chilli sauce was spicy and sour, most likely to be TOO spicy for me. 


Debbie had their fish & chips and she claimed that it was a little over-seasoned.
Mum said that "It's like that." 
Btw, that's apple-slaw and it wasn't nice. 
Special, but nope.


Lastly, dad's rendang tok.
He finished it, like usual and he didn't give any comment.

Oh well.
We wanted to go for dessert, 
I wanted to try their eton mess, but I was too full.