Wednesday 11 March 2015

Uni life.

Now playing: #Beautiful ft. Miguel - Mariah Carey

In about 2 weeks' time, I'll be back in uni.
And today my mate informed us that our time table is up.
I see them complaining already, and I thought it can't be good.

So I took a look, one thing for sure is that it was REALLY LONG.
That's one thing that I hate about their provided timetables.

I always make another version of it on Excel and today, 
I got this.



I used to complain the previous sem's time table.
I'm sorry that I complained, cause the school's not done trolling with us.

SIX subjects. But I have to go to campus on a Saturday?
Really?
We'll I'm gonna stop complaining before the switch the time table and give me a worse one.
Two weeks, that means I don't have much time left till we go back to uni.

I'm not going to lie, time flies faster than you think.
3 months ago, I was complaining about all the time we had and doing nothing.
Now, less than 2 weeks and we're going back.

I look forward to it.
Cheers.