Friday 13 March 2015

Classic white bread.

Now playing: Steal My Girl - One Direction

I know, I know. 
Second round.
I asked mum if she wants bread and she was like "Okay" so I made some.

The night before, I jotted down Sorted Food's classic white bread recipe
and I was just waiting for the chance to try it out.


We need the dough with a mixer. Hello little puffball :3


Look at you, smoother than a baby's bum!


Knocked the air out and shaped it into a rectangular loaf.
Left to let it proof.


I don't know if anyone is happy to see this happening,
You know it's gonna be a good loaf when you can see it through the kitchen towel.


Seeeee! I really have the urge to pet it like a dog.


Into the oven, and perfect scoring!


Tadaaaaa!


Look at that babe.


I mean, JUST LOOK AT IT!

I'm not even try to brag, but I'm very proud.
It's actually the first good loaf.
We've attempted so many times, but the bread just doesn't taste right
or the texture will be off.
The crust is really crispy, browned a little too much.
I have to adjust that a little.
The insides, yes, that's the main character.
It's so fluffy, I can die.

I'm a bread lover, 
so I just found the best recipe and I'm in heaven.

P/S: Come on guys! Leave me a comment in the comment box on the right and let me know. Or you can even chat with me! :)