Tuesday 12 May 2015

Milkcow.

At last, Milkcow.
Everyone's been talking about it.
Went over to Sunway for lunch, and they just decided to grab dessert after that.


Freda had their Milky Cube and oh my god, I swear it was good.
I love their soft serve because the milk ice cream's taste isn't quite like others,
but it was more that just great.
And milk and honey is a combo that I simply love.
Call me weird, but I enjoyed chewing the beeswax from the honeycomb.


John had their Green Light which is just basically mint syrup with their milk ice cream.
To me, it's just sweet toothpaste and good ice cream.
Sorry, mint lovers.


Andy ordered their Milky Shot.
According to them, the coffee wasn't enough, 
but as you reach the bottom, it gets better.

I still think the milk ice cream is the star of this shop.
But it is slightly overpriced, I'll have to do good just to treat myself with this.