Thursday 2 July 2015

Pigs & Wolf

Pigs & Wolf.
I was totally surprised and impressed because of the ambience.
And I haven't been to Pavilion in ages, so the Dining Loft was absolutely new to me.
First of all, they serve pork,
so it's pretty empty here.



We started off with their Grilled Pork Salad.
I liked the salad, the pork was a little dry,
but mum finds it porky.
It would be better if they didn't add the onions.


We had their recommended dish; Green With Envy as a main, 
and when the plate was placed on the table, I wasn't impressed. 
The colour was terrible and the plating was blergh.
I didn't like this at all because of the cutting they served for this pork chop
as it was very fatty.
But the lemon sauce was okay.


We also ordered another pork chop called Snug Piggy.
So clearly it looks more like a typical chicken chop with mushroom sauce.
I like this one better than the other,
and their fries was just right. (Loved them!)


This is their Hatchlings which I believe is a deep fried jacket potato.
It was as crunchy as it should be,
so it made it rather tough to chew.
I like this appetiser, but most didn't enjoy it.

Overall, it was just okay.
For the price we paid, we expected better.
And mind you, it wasn't really that affordable.
We wouldn't really return.