Monday 11 May 2015

Bad Boy Cooks.

Now playing: One Last Time - Ariana Grande

We decided to go out again to try out Bad Boy Cooks 
since on Monday mornings we have time.
The last time we wanted to try this, it wasn't open yet 
because we were too early.
We tried these burgers at the Oasis Square branch and it was honestly not bad.
It's a much more quiet version of Johnny Rockets.


I had their BB Bessie which I believe it's their signature.
It was surprising for a budget burger because the patty was served slightly rare.
The patty was still pink and they don't usually serve it pink,
and it was well flavoured.
I was a little disappointed with the portion, then again, 
in a diner, it's only around RM10.


Freda had their Al-Funghi with Fish Baton and she enjoyed it.


Elaine had their Green BB, which was actually part of my indecisive decisions.
I just couldn't decide with burger to grab. 
Her burger looked good though.


And Li Min ordered their Mad Nemo.
When the burger came, we were all puzzled because it's a hot dog bun,
with 3 pieces of battered something.
I found out that the fish was the same fish that Freda added on.