Sunday 26 April 2015

Kiku-Zakura @ Great Eastern Mall

Now playing: Geromino - Sheppard

I can honestly consider Kiku-Zakura as my 
all-time-favourite Japanese restaurant. 
Or at least the branch in Great Eastern.

Once awhile we'll eat there if we're up for Japanese,
and so far, their food never really disappoint us.

And I'm aware that I hadn't post much lately, 
so I decided to write an opinion post on my favourite Japanese restaurant.


This is their buttered asparagus with Bonito flakes.
We've never ordered this, but it was great!


The usual, kappa maki. 


Fried baby fish? I'm sure there a proper term, but I never bother to learn.
I should. But oh well. We'll always order this whenever we eat there.


Some sort of fancy maki that we've never ordered.
There's tempura and stuff, wrapped with seaweed and raw salmon.


Fried baby shrimps. I seriously need to get my terms right.
This is somewhat similar to the fish, but I prefer the fish more.


Their somen. Their broth was just nice that day,
because the last time we had it, it was over seasoned.
It comes with tempura!


Debbie ordered their curry katsu.


Mum and Nikki ordered their chicken teriyaki don.


And this is the best black sesame ice cream.
BEST.
I've tried many, but their's is still the best.

And the best part is that they didn't charge us the ice cream :D